Saturday, May 4, 2019

Navigator Totem Poles

A totem pole tells a family's story. Here are the stories of the Navigators and their families. Scroll to the bottom and read some of the insightful and sometimes humorous interpretations. 








A few excerpts:

  • My mom is a wolf because she is loyal. 
  • My grandma is a beaver because she is wise.
  • My new baby cousin is a chick because she is not born yet.
  • My aunt is a hen because she will take care of my new baby cousin.
  • I am a cheetah, an owl and a wolf because cheetah stands for cats, an owl is wise, and a wolf because I am loyal.
  • My mom is an owl because she has lots of wisdom.
  • My brother is a raven because he is mischievous.
  • My nanny is a pig because she likes pink. 
  • My grandma is a wolf because she's old.
  • My grandma is a frog because she loves spring.
  • My dad is an eagle because he is strong. 
  • My grandpa is a wolf because he is loyal and he served in the war.
  • My dad is an eagle because he is the leader of our family. 
  • I am a rabbit because I am playful.
  • I am a salmon because I can swim.
  • My brother is a raven because he'll see a book and rip it up into pieces.







No comments:

Post a Comment

First Grade-isms

A first grader recites 200+ digits of pi!